Wednesday 17 November 2010

Music genre choice

Genres:
-Indie
-Rock
-Indie rock
-Pop
-Blues
-Rap
-Hip-hop
-RnB
-Classical
-Reggae
-Heavy metal
-Disco/Club music

I will base the choice of the music genre on my personal interests as I will be able to relate my interests to the music magazine. There are already rock music magazines on the market eg. Kerrang, but I think I want my genre to be rock/indie with bands in my mind such as Kings of Leon, Arctic Monkeys, The courteeners,  Oasis etc. These bands are not so heavy as the ones related in Kerrang.


NME biography- NME is a British weekly music magazine. Featuring agenda-setting news, the UK's most comprehensive gig guide, definitive reviews of the week's hottest gigs, tracks and albums, and fiery comment from the nation's most opinionated writers, it's the essential guide to the week in music.
Arctic Monkeys, The Smiths, Klaxons and Oasis were all introduced to the world via the pages of NME, while in recent months we've given Pete Doherty a lift home from prison in our car, inadvertently made Noel Fielding cry in the middle of an interview, and exclusively broken the news of Blur's reunion before anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment